Last level, an escape game related crossword puzzle
3. Without doubt the best escape maker there is.
7. Looks like a mouse, but is a bit bigger and meaner.
8. To open doors.
9. Often used for a fireplace or candles.
11. Most escape games have more ***** in a house. That maker of 3 across has usually loads of them.
13. You use it to dig.
1. Usually you make it wet to wipe something.
2. Used to cut things.
3. Used on screws.
4. Things to pull out of cupboards
5. In the dark you need?
6. Used on nails or cracks in walls.
10. To put plates and cups etc on.
12. Little rodent often in Sniff his games.
anagram the 4 red letters into a word and anagram the 4 green letters into a word.